Saturday, March 15, 2008

Knitting content

Only 2 months have gone by!!! Jeeesh I'm a bad blogger. Let's see what I've been up to. Started a new job (can't remember if I mentioned that). I'm the "lunch lady" hahaha real job title is cafeteria cashier, I get paid to take money from small children! That's so twisted... But anyway I'm doing that and some spinning and teeny bit of knitting. I know you would expect tons of projects being I've been absent from blogging....sorry to bust that bubble (I've been lazy).
The projects I have knitted I don't have pictures of yet. I've knitted Sheldon from knitty, and a banana republic knock off hat. I need to reattach the button on it before I can put it on my head and take a horrible picture.

What I do have pictures of is some hand spun yarn. Remember that baby alpaca I got for x-mas? I just finished it last night. You'll have to excuse the horrible pics I took them with the camera on my phone. It's still a bit damp yet, I couldn't wait. I'm very impatient.

















There is 7oz and 322 yards of navajo plied yarn. I'm very happy with how it turned out. It spun up very even.

I'll leave you with a project that never got finished and never will cause well....you'll see how the recipient just despises his hand knit....

Looks thrilled doesn't he?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh!! your yarn is beautiful! I can't wait to see what you create with it! : )
Tiger, just too funny for words. He looks like he is going to.kill.you!!! *LOL*

Olga said...

LOVE that cat's expression! priceless!Hey, Thanks for coming by, I hope you stop by more often and get to know you!

heh heh,that kitty!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type.
That yarn is beautiful.
You'll have to make him a hat to go with the sweater.