Thursday, January 10, 2008

This counts as neglect

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry for the neglect I have given you. I will act like a responsible blogger and pay the much needed attention to you that is needed. (LIES!)

Okay I'll try to do much better than posting in 3 month spurts. Lets see X-mas happened and new years. Typical holidays filled with spoiled kids and scrumptious fattening foods...good times. I got some fibery goodness from Rick...I love how he went shopping for the items.

One Sat morning we were just getting around and he said to us "Let's go for a drive" umm okay where? I thought we would go to Punxsutawney or wherever. Yea we ended up at my fave store Silverbrook fibers.....last part of the name says it all. We get down there and look and look and I found the baby alpaca and secretly molested it and placed it back on the shelf. He looks at me and says this (which is priceless) "Okay now get out!" WHAT?!?!?!? "I'm going to shop go to the car!"

At least I got what I wanted. He resisted on my persistence of having it before the holidays...he even wrapped it all on his own! I got some very yummy black 7 oz of baby alpaca, which is currently on the wheel being spun. And an addition with a pound of red and black super wash merino. Totally awesome! Okay not only are the kids spoiled I am too. I was very surprised with it.

I'll post pictures of everything sometime this week before I go to work...oh yea I got a new job working at a school. I'm "the lunch lady" Love the job so much better than my old one. I will miss everyone I worked with, but I'll go into visit them.

I'm going to get off here and spin some more of my alpaca....it is indescribably soft!

No comments: