Monday, October 15, 2007

I finally have a FO!

I seriously can't believe it. I finished something that was thought out, worked on and finished. And not just one thing, I have 2. I'm so super proud of myself. I'm not known for finishing stuff I start, with the exception of cleaning (that's a pet peeve of mine).
Let's see what has happened since I blogged last. Other than my manager being Satan herself and me hating my job and wishing I didn't like my co-workers as much as I do I could just walk out of the place. But I'll feel bad leaving them with my hours to carry on themselves. Yesterday was yet another day in the deli/bakery I was left alone my entire shift, and they didn't bother to call anyone in to work with me. Okay enough bitching, and on with the knits.
Flower power placemat

This pattern I found online from whimsical knitting the flower power hand towel or place mat. the picture I took turned out a lot brighter than it really is. Here it is all finished and *ahem* I cleaned my table for this photo opp.



Here is the meloncamper transformation!

Here are some other photos and stats of the scarf. It is the falling water scarf. I had all of my intentions to give this scarf to my sister but thinking as I was knitting and really thinking of all the time and work went into this scarf. So now, I have decided to keep the scarf.

Up close

Stats on scarf. Size 5 needle on my own hand spun. Not in the mood to blog right now my f*cking manager just called and wants me to go into work early cause Ash will be there ALONE! I yelled at her telling her I worked alone my entire shift yesterday! URGH! I get "oh" just see if you can come in OK? I hate work. I REALLY hate work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the purple center to your flower! And the meloncamper tranformation is just too cool! Lovely, lovely scarf the stripes are amazing : )

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed by your spinning. The scarf is very very nice. Thank you for the comment, I am honored that you even read my blog.
Thanks Stacy
'tempted' on ravelry